Friday, January 22, 2010

Ok got the Cumin

Rainy, stormy weekend... (I wonder whatever happened to my junior high school friend Rainey Allen?)I tried googling her but no luck. I hope she is happy and successful no matter what.
Anyway I got the Cumin and some fresh garlic now what? A weigh loss successful meal this weekend. Must have chicken I think.
Soup form last weekend was a success. Green pea from the Thanksgiving ham bone and Honeybaked Hams special soup packets. Love them L.O.V.E. T.H.E.M. The leak was good but no spectacular. Think I will stick with straight leek potato and not try and make it creamy next time.
I need to go and check out Eggface and what she has for a stormy weekend. Wondering how I can add a link to this blog or a pciture.... hmmm maybe read the instuctions? Weigh in on Monday .... 50 weeks!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment